From September 15 – October 6, our Wednesday evening plans include outdoor dinner and activities for all ages as follows.
5:30-6:15: Midweek Meal
- Meals will be individually packaged.
- Drive-thru pick-up for take-home meals will take place under the porte-cochere.
- Sanctuary courtyard delivery will take place for meals to be eaten on campus.
- Seating will be available at tables in the sanctuary courtyard. You are welcome to bring your own chairs for outdoor dining as well.
- You must register and pay for Wednesday night meals in advance on our church website. A link to register will be sent in a subsequent email.
6:15-7:00: Outdoor Activities
- 5:00-5:30: Wee Praise, for children 2 and under with a caring adult, will take place in the Prayer Garden.
- 6:15-6:45: Wee Praise, for children 2 and under with a caring adult, will take place in the Prayer Garden.
- 6:15-6:45: Three-year-old and pre-K music and missions will take place in the parking lot by Grace Garden (near where the church buses are parked).
- 6:15-7:00: Kindergarten through 5th-grade music and missions will take place in the sanctuary courtyard.
- 6:15-7:00: Sixth through twelfth graders will enjoy games in the parking lot beside Spence Hall.
- 6:15-7:00: Tom Mitchell will host a live version of “Breaking It Down with Pastor Noel” in the designated outdoor eating area.
Click here for a campus map showing the locations of the foregoing Wednesday evening activities.
In case of inclement weather (e.g., pouring rain), we will only have the drive-thru pick-up of take-home meals under the porte-cochere. All other activities will be canceled.