Help us get ready for a week of fun as we experience a new adventure and celebrate God’s greatness June 26- June 30.
There are many ways to support our Vacation Bible School efforts.
- Please continue to pray for all the volunteers, children and families that will come together on June 26-June 30 and that God will work in BIG ways here at Second Baptist!
- Volunteer for one of MANY exciting opportunities during VBS. Our VBS requires minimal preparation but still has maximum results! Come be a part of this exciting time by filling out a volunteer form below.
- Register your children, grandchildren, family and friends! You can register to help us prepare here. We will not be able to accommodate walk-ins this year so pre-registration is required.
- Donate an item from our list of all the things we need to help make this week a success!
VBS Donation Needs:
- Sensitive baby wipes
- Apple Sauce Pouches (please apple only and no other added flavors)
- Skinny Pop brand popcorn (or any popcorn that does not include butter/dairy)
- Chocolate Chex
- Rice Chex
- Gallon, quart AND sandwich-size ziplocks
- Fine tip washable markers
- Glue sticks
- Crayons (Crayola brand only)
- Clementine oranges (bring these the week of VBS!)
Volunteer Snacks Needed:
The teachers work hard and appreciate our snacks during the week of Vacation Bible School. Please drop off your donations in the FLC kitchen before 9:00 a.m. from Monday, June 26-Friday, June 30.
They love everything from sandwiches to egg casseroles, pastries, veggie trays, desserts, fruit, bagels, donuts, etc. Please help us show these hardworking volunteers some extra love!
If you have any questions, feel free to contact Rev. Katie directly here.
We have a nursery for babies – 3-year-olds for volunteer children that will be on campus all week. If you have a younger child who would like to participate please consider volunteering with us, we would love to have you!