Our dinner and activities will be outdoors this evening. The meal will be available from 5:30 p.m. until 6:15 p.m. for those who pre-ordered. There will be seating at picnic tables in the sanctuary courtyard, while to-go meals will be picked up in a drive-thru under the porte-cochere facing Gaskins Road. All are welcome to join us for the outdoor activities following dinner. Here is the schedule.
- 5:00-5:30: Wee Praise, for children 2 and under with a caring adult, in the Prayer Garden.
- 6:15-6:45: Wee Praise, for children 2 and under with a caring adult, in the Prayer Garden.
- 6:15-6:45: Three-year-old and pre-K music and missions in the parking lot by Grace Garden (near where the church buses are parked).
- 6:15-7:00: Kindergarten through 5th-grade music and missions in the sanctuary courtyard.
- 6:15-7:00: Sixth through twelfth graders will have games in the parking lot beside Spence Hall.
- 6:15-7:00: Tom Mitchell will host a live version of “Breaking It Down with Pastor Noel” in the designated outdoor eating area.
Click HERE for a campus map showing the locations of the foregoing Wednesday evening activities.