Our Loaves and Fishes Food Pantry Drive through will be available every second and fourth Friday 11:00 a.m.-12:00 p.m. Please drive under the front awning and stay in your car and we will provide you with food, prayer, and a gift card to Kroger.
Additionally, we have our Abundance Box available behind the church (near Spence Hall) 24/7. The Abundance Box is one of the ways we seek to assist our neighbors and friends and is stocked with non-perishable food items that are available to anyone and every one of need and interest. Please share of your abundance andtake when needed.
REFILL THE FOOD PANTRY
Second Baptist, you never stopped! In response to the COVID-19 pandemic, you did not step back, you stepped up … and we increased our Loaves and Fishes food distribution ministry for those in need. Now, we need to replenish our food inventory so that we can continue to love God and our neighbors by sharing our bounty.
Here are the most helpful food items:
- Canned or pouched tuna/chicken
- Jars of peanut butter, 16 oz. or less preferred
- Canned green vegetables
- Canned corn
- Canned beans
- Packs of single-serve apple sauce
- Packs of single-serve fruit cups
- Boxes or bags of rice
- Boxes of pasta, spaghetti, or macaroni and cheese
- Cans of pasta or spaghetti sauce
Please drop your donations off in front of the doors under the porte-cochere of the church, we will be collecting and sorting throughout the day.
- We ARE accepting donations;
- Please drop off in the white drawers located in the FLC Commons Area;
- Can drop off 9-5 on weekdays