Registration for Sunday Worship Care and Sunday School for Preschool and Elementary is now available here. Registration closes at noon on Friday before.
As we return to in-person Worship Care and Sunday School our main priority is to have a safe environment for all children and staff.
To meet this goal during the COVID-19 pandemic, we have new policies and procedures.
- Be fever free without medication for 72 hours.
- Not have any other symptoms related to COVID-19
- Wear a mask: Face masks are REQUIRED in the Children’s Ministry Building for children 5 and up and all adults
- Refrain from sending extra/unnecessary items with your child
We will adhere to the following protocols to ensure the Children’s Ministry Building is as clean as possible:
- Plush toys that are hard to sanitize have been removed from classrooms
- Each child will have their own supply box that includes toys and craft supplies for their time in care. These boxes will be sanitized each week
- Activities done in small group will accommodate for social distancing
- Snacks for toddlers through PreK will be individually prepackaged veggie straws, goldish and apple sauce pouches. Food will not be permitted outside of Worship Care Hours
- Each classroom is supplied with various cleaning supplies for teachers to use (disinfecting wipes, disinfecting spray, hand sanitizer, etc.)
- High touched surfaces will be cleaned throughout the morning
- Classrooms and hallways will be disinfected before and after usage
- Families must pre-register for both Worship Care and Sunday School each week. A link for registration will go out each Monday morning. For each classroom in the building, we will be able to accommodate 10 children. Worship Care has 6 classrooms (by age) available at both 9am and 11am, Sunday School has 6 classrooms by age and 5 classrooms by grade available at 10am. If you are using both Worship Care and Sunday School you will need to register for both and each child will need to be registered individually
- After signing in via KidCheck, you will drop your child off at the Children’s Ministry Building inside entrance with Childcare Staff who will get them to their classroom. Only adults working in the Children’s Ministry Building will be permitted inside at this time.
- For pick up we will be using the OUTSIDE doors facing George’s Bluff by the Gaskins Road side entrance (CLC Carpool doors). Please have your guardian tag ready and pick up OUTSIDE by walking up to the side doors. In case of inclement weather, we will do pick up at the Children’s Library/Shade Garden door entrance.
- For Worship Care and Sunday School for children infants through PreK we will have a hired staff who does not participate in a rotational model. Keeping the same staff each week ensures limited exposure, assists in adhering to strict policies and procedures and gives your children the consistency they may need coming back into an unfamiliar space. We look forward to welcoming volunteers back at a later time.
- In order to keep all of the children and staff in our care safe, each child must be checked-in via our KidCheck system on the computer or KidCheck app. Upon check-in, each child will be issued a name badge, and the parent will receive a Guardian Receipt. Please hang onto this Guardian Receipt as this is your pass to pick up your child.
- If you’re a first time guest, please go ahead and make a KidCheck profile with each child’s name by going to: https://go.kidcheck.com/signin.aspx If you’ve had an account in the past, please sign in and make sure all information (including allergies) is up to date. This will save you time on Sunday morning.
- We also recommend you downloading the KidCheck app on your mobile phone. You can access your profile and and electronic version of your Guardian Receipt from the app. (Note, Guardian Receipts only show up in the app when you actively have a child checked-in. For safety purposes, they also regenerate each time you check in with a security code different code.)
Please reach out to Katie at firstname.lastname@example.org.