There are many ways to support our Vacation Bible School efforts and we’ve included them here!
- Please continue to pray for all the volunteers, children and families that will come together June 24-28 and that God will work in BIG ways here at Second Baptist!
- Volunteer for one of MANY exciting opportunities during VBS. Our VBS requires minimal preparation but still have maximum results! Come be a part of this exciting time by filling out a volunteer form here. There is a volunteer training dinner on Wednesday, May 29th so sign up asap and then make plans to come to dinner and hear all about this year’s VBS!
- Register your children, grandchildren, family, friends and neighbors! You can register to help us prepare here. We also have after care for children Pre-K through 5th grade from 12-5:30pm. You can register for that here.
- Donate an item from our list of all the things we need to help make this week a success!
VBS Donation Needs:
- Sensitive baby wipes
- Apple Sauce Pouches
- Skinny Pop brand popcorn
- Vanilla Chex
- Rice Chex
- Gallon, quart AND sandwich size ziplocks
- Fine tip washable markers
- Glue sticks
- Colored craft sticks
- Crayons (Crayola brand only)
- Paper lunch bags
- Clementine oranges (bring these the week of VBS!)
- Apples (bring these the week of VBS)
- Teacher snacks throughout the week (Drop off in FLC Gym)
- Breakfast foods
- Veggie trays
If you have any questions, feel free to contact Rev. Katie Vance Lucas directly here.