September is Hunger Action Month
Here are a couple of ideas to participate in helping to end hunger around Richmond during the month of September!
- Start collecting your change. At the end of the month donate to our Loaves and Fishes Food Pantry or another food pantry.
- Create a birthday, holiday or greeting card for Meals on Wheels or our food pantry. Drop off at the Front Desk in the Commons.
- Consider helping to plant our garden here at Second. Contact Ben Brown for further information.
- Volunteer to be a part of our Loaves and Fishes Food Pantry. Contact Jean Boddy for more information.
- Be a part of our Food Drive for our food pantry during the month of September. Donate food and place in the 3-drawer unit in the Commons and the office hallway.
More ideas will become available during the month of September. Contact Kathi T. at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.