Palm SundaySunday March 258:45 a.m. The Well Worship in FLC Gym8:45 a.m. Traditional Worsip in the Chapel9:45 a.m. Sunday School for all ages11:00 a.m. Traditional Worship in the Sanctuary11:00 a.m. Spanish Language Ministry Worship In Chapel11:00 a.m. Portuguese Language Ministry in Spence Hall
- Holy Week Noon Service Schedule
- Monday March 26 – Dr. James Henry Harris, Guest Speaker, in Powell Chapel, Tracy Welborn, Guest Soloist
- Tuesday March 27 – Dr. James Henry Harris, Guest Speaker,in Powell Chapel, Kelsey Harrell, Guest Soloist
- Wednesday March 28 – Dr. James Henry Harris, Guest Speaker, in Powell Chapel, Barry Green, Guest Soloist
Box Lunch after the Service is $7 and payable at the door. The lunch will be held in Spence Hall.
- Maundy Thursday
March 297:30 p.m. In SanctuaryIncludes the Ordinance of the Lord’s Supper
Childcare is available upon request. For childcare, please email Katie.
- Good Friday Worship
March 30Noon in Powel Chapel
- Comunity Easter Egg Hunt
Saturday March 3110:00 a.m. – 12 p.m. Pancake breakfast, crafts, facepaint, balloon animals and more located in the Family Life Center Gym.Hunts By Age Group:10:15 a.m. is babies-2’s in the Children’s Ministry Building courtyard playground,10:30 a.m. is 3s-Prek in the children’s ministry building courtyard playground,10:45 a.m. is K-2 in the Sanctuary Courtyard,11:00 a.m. is 3-5 in the Sanctuary Courtyard
- Easter Sunday
Sunday April 1
8:45 a.m. The Well Worship in FLC Gym
8:45 a.m. Traditional Worsip in the Sanctuary
9:45 a.m. Sunday School for all ages
11:00 a.m. Traditional Worship in the Sanctuary
11:00 a.m. Spanish Language Ministry Worship In Chapel
11:00 a.m. Portuguese Language Ministry in Spence Hall
All are welcome to bring a flower on Easter Sunday & help us decorate the cross in the Sanctuary Courtyard
- Easter Baptisms : As part of our Easter celebration, we will be baptizing during the 11:00 a.m. service. If God is inviting you to make a profession of faith, please contact Kathy Driver at 740-7101 or firstname.lastname@example.org prior to Palm Sunday, March 25!