The mission of Give and Go has always been to develop the whole child, both spiritually and athletically, through the values of sportsmanship, teamwork and friendship. These values will be nurtured through teachable moments on and off the court through the coaches, referees, parents and church staff.
- September 4th – Registration opens
- Novmeber 3rd – Kick-off celebration from 10:00 – 12:00 in the Family Life Center.
- November 18th – Coaches Meeting – 4:00 – 5:30 in the Gym
- November 26th – Parent Meeting at 7:00 pm in the Sanctuary
- December 3rd – First week of practice
- January 5th – First game
- League price is $135.00
- Early Bird price is $120.00 until October 5th
- Sibling discount is $10.00 for each child additional child registered
1. Go here to register.
2. Click on register in the top right corner.
3. Click on create a new account
4. Create a Parent/Guardian Account.
a. If you would like to add a second account holder, fill in the questions you are asked and then select “invite account holder and continue.”
b. An email will be sent to the second account holder. When the invitation is accepted, he/she will be taken back to the the registration page and asked to create a new email, username and password. He/She will then have access to manage your joint account and participants or volunteer.
5. Select “I am a parent” when the pop-up screen opens – even if you want to volunteer to coach
6. Create a “participant” account for every child playing Give and Go this year.
7. Once you’ve created ONE participant profile, at the bottom of the screen select “create a new participant” to add another child. Or if you are finished entering your children, select “continue.” (You can always add new participant if needed)
8. Once you’ve selected “continue,” a list of divisions for your child should appear.
9. Select the grade division your child(ren) will be participating in.
10. Then select “continue” at the bottom.
11. Fill out the emergency contact information, as well as any other questions you are asked on the registration page. Then select “continue.”
12. If you would like to volunteer as an assistant coach or head coach, please select one of these options. If not, click the box next to “I do not with to volunteer at this time” and select “continue.”
13. If you chose to coach, select the account holder that will be coaching (if there is more than one account holder).
14. Answer the questions and select “continue.”
15. Review your “cart” and complete your registration by paying online with a credit card.
16. When you have finished, click “submit.”
17. Click Here for Blue Sombrero’s Parent’s FAQ